Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Tuesday, March 4, 2014

40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge: The Beginning


I came across this blog/ idea/ GENIUS on a friend's facebook post-- and I am SO glad I did! The whole blog is great-- but this Lent-type purge is exactly what I needed to help make my clutter removal more manageable. THANK YOU White House Black Shutters!

Hubby and I started on Sunday-- and we started small. It was actually Hubs idea (I never would have thought of it)~ the medicine cabinet! Goodbye all out of date meds and first aid stuff!

Bag 1: Medicine Cabinet
Bag 2: Freezer & Fridge  (Yuck! Yuck! Nasty! Gross!)

Seriously, there were things dated 2008, 2009, 2010.... #hangsheadinshame


No comments: