Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekend musings

  • I'd like to think that once upon a time I would never go out without brushing my hair. But I'm thinking this would be a lie. And oh yeah, it happened again Saturday.
  • I really hope the lady at Walmart is wearing her costume for Halloween. And I am assuming her "costume" this year is that of a prostitute. (sidenote: as it's Walmart, it's probably not a costume)
  • Miss Priss singing along to "Kiss the Girl" totally said "Piss the girl"-- I added the word "off". Even at 4 she has men figured out.  ;)
  • Josh Dobbs (QB for UT) is a funny looking spud
  • What am I going to do when Halloween is over and Miss Priss still insists on wearing her costume EVERYWHERE? It took me 20 minutes to convince her she couldn't wear it to school today. (sidenote: Today was hillbilly day at school-- her costume is a princess)-- we compromised by her wearing her princess necklace with her hillbilly attire.

No comments: