- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Boil some red potatoes until fork tender.
- Drizzle olive oil on a baking sheet, set potatoes on sheet and using a potato masher (or back of a spatula), gently smash each potato down, rotating masher both ways (so it looks like a thick cookie).
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle herbs or seasoning (I use Mrs. Dash garlic herb).
- Then, top with some low fat mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Friday, February 27, 2015
Smashed Red Potatoes
These have quickly become a favorite!!!