Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Monday, January 7, 2008

Another Year End Wrap-Up

January
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?: To travel more... and I'm sure to lose weight
2. Who kissed you at midnight?: My family
3. Have you ever been to times square to watch the ball drop?: Nope... not sure I would want to actually...



February
1. Who was your valentine in 2007?: HA! We had an anti-VD dinner-- me, Miche, Julio, and Josh... had LOTS of rice
2. What did your valentine get you?: Josh and Julio brought Miche and I flowers and candy
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?: Heck yeah! I still hand them out to the whole class!



March
1. Are you Irish?: Nope... Mc-Scottish
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?: Yes... 5th graders LOVE to pinch you if you don't
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2007: I was in Savannah, GA... IN A CAST! Awesome experience... minus the cast...

April
1. Do you like the rain?: LOVE IT! Esp thunderstorms
2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year? I don't think I did...
3. Do you get tons of candy on easter?: I do... esp Cadbury Eggs... MMmmm!

May
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?: Pansies are my fave!
2. Do you like the spring?: Yes. Means school is ALMOST OUT!
3. 3. What would you think of as a spring color?: Anything pastel-- pink, lavender, yellow

June
1. What year did you graduate from school?: 1995, 2000, 2003 
2. Did you go on any vacations last June?: I went to Los Angeles for Henry's b-day and Mae's welcoming to the world



July
1. What did you do on the 4th of July?: Went to the World's Fair Park and watched the symphony and fireworks 
2. Went on any vacations during this month?: Band Camp?  LOL, just kidding!

August
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer?: MDub, Missy and I had a girl's weekend in Atlanta....
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '07?: Probably meeting Mae and helping with Henry's b-day
3. Do you go swimming a lot in the summer?: Nope
4. Do you go to the beach a lot?: Nope... sometimes go to FLA... sometimes go to the beach when I am in LA... but not this year

September
1. Who is your favorite teacher?: Currently? Talbott... she's my hero!
2. Do you like fall better than summer?: Yup... Fall is my FAVORITE!

October
1. What was your favorite halloween costume? St. Pauli's Girl was fun... and when the whole gang went as the cast from
Young Frankenstein
2. What's your favorite candy?: Reese's Cups
3. What did you dress up like this year?: @ Pete's I was Sandy from Grease... @ school I was Ms. Viola Swamp from Miss Nelson is Missing

November
1. Whose house do you usually go to for thanksgiving?: Dad's for lunch... Gma's for dinner
2. Do you like stuffing?: (a.k.a dressing) YES! I could eat my weight in it!
3. What are you thankful for?: Supportive friends and family

December
1. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?: indeed!
2. What do you want this year for christmas?: I wanted a coffeemaker... and I got 2!
3. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas?: I have no idea... This year I really liked the Weird England book that Riley and Leza gave me...
4. Do you like cold weather?: Yes... but I feel if it is COLD, there should also be snow

1) How would you rate your 07(1-10)?: I'd say a 6 - I still have a lot of stuff I need to get together and work out 

2) Where were you when 2007 began? Tampa

3) Who were you with? TG, Jennifer, & Greg

4) Where will you be when 2007 ends? I was in Fredericksurg, VA with the fam

5) Who will you be with when 2007 ends? was with the family @ Aunt V's

6) Do you have a new years resolution for 2008? Get Gumption. Be Brave.

7) Did you fall in love in 2007? Not love... but there might have been some "becoming smitten"

8) You regret it? NEVER!

9) Did you breakup with anyone in 2007? uh, no.... that would require dating someone

10) Did you make any new friends in 2007? Several!

11) Who is your favorite new friend? I think my favorite new friends all come from the Vegas '07 trip: Justy, Autumn, and Matt

12) What was your favorite month of 2007? October= VEGAS, BABY!

13) How many different places did you travel to in 2007?: HMmmmm... Savannah, Seattle, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Atlanta (twice), Fredericksburg

14) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2007? no

15) Did you miss anyone in the past year? Oh yes... always

16) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2007? Well, it would be either The Holiday or Waitress... though the 5th Harry Potter movie was also good....

17) Do you enjoy where you are now? I am not content. I need change. I need to do something different. I am working on it.

18) What was your proudest moment of 2007? surviving the first semester of school this year? Making new friends in Vegas? creating another awesome cake for Henry's b-day? Surving ankle surgery?  I had some good moments this year...

19) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2007? I think some of my antics in Napoleon's in Vegas... or the cab ride *after* Napoleon's

20) What are your plans for 2008? Gonna be a brave girl... might even move to the UK... it's a goal-- one I plan to achieve if not in the fall... perhaps January '08.


--
Thanks J MC... I snagged this from her blog...

No comments: