Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Tuesday, July 3, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge: FAIL


So perhaps summer was not the correct time to attempt an every day blog writing challenge... Life. Chaos. Drama. oof.

So anyway.... I will just use the rest of the topics as prompts for entries... But probably not EVERY day...

So, where was I? Ah yes.

If I could live off only one food and beverage for the rest of my days, what would it be?
Whoa, this is a hard one.

Food-- Probably pizza. Boring, typical answer I know. But it's rare that I am not in the mood for pizza.
Beverage is trickier... I do LOVE my Diet Dr. Pepper-- though I have seriously backed off this during the summer. Been having only one soda every 4 or 5 days lately... Beer with pizza is always a good idea  :)  And nothing quenches thirst as well as water. Wow, honestly, I'm not sure what I would pick.


No comments: