- Her Royal Spyness by Rhys Bowen
- You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning by Celia Rivenbark
- The English American by Allison Larkin (audiobook
- Murder of a Chocolate Covered Cherry by Denise Swenson (audiobook)
- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Ghost Soldier by Elaine Marie Alphin (school)
- A Red Herring Without Mustard by Alan Bradley (audiobook)
Unbearable Lightness by Portia De Rossi-- So far I like this one. I don't usually read biographies or autobiographies-- but Justy Mac suggested this one for our BOOK CLUB read. I loved Ally McBeal so I am finding it interesting when she discusses what it was like on set, etc.
I am without an audiobook at the moment! Tragic, I know! I may hit the public library this week for one. Suggestions???
Faithful Place by Tana French-- I think this will be my next audio download from audible.com. I have listened to the first 2 in this series, and really enjoyed them.
Chelsea, Chelsea, Bang, Bang by Chelsea Handler may be my next read. Spring Break is coming up week after next-- I will need something fun and easy!
As always-- add me as a friend on Goodreads-- http://www.goodreads.com/sdaunsra