Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Monday, March 7, 2011

Hanging On....

(Said in my best teacher voice):

4  DAYS 'TIL SPRING BREAK!

I am BEYOND ready for a break! My brain is mush. My body is tired. And my heart just isn't in it right now. The school system took our 2 days (one was a holiday, one was a professional development day-- both involved NO STUDENTS) because of snow days. We still have some snow days left, but they were worried b/c we have used so many before standardized tests. If we don't use these days, we are supposed to get them back at the end of the year. That's all fine and well-- but I really could have used those 2 days for my sanity in February.

Once we return after spring break, we only have 2 weeks till the dreaded tests. EEK! Pretty sure I have 8 decades to get through in SS. (I am doing 2 decades this week-- HOLD ON!)

But after tests, it's pretty much all down hill-- only 6 weeks left... BRING IT!

In the meantime, this keeps me smiling--

1 comment:

Mary said...

Keep posting pictures so we can all smile, too! What a cutie!