- Her Royal Spyness by Rhys Bowen
- You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning by Celia Rivenbark
- The English American by Allison Larkin (audiobook)
- Murder of a Chocolate Covered Cherry by Denise Swenson (audiobook)
- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger (audiobook)
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Ghost Soldier by Elaine Marie Alphin (school)
- A Red Herring Without Mustard by Alan Bradley (audiobook)
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett (school)
- Unbearable Lightness by Portia De Rossi
- Joey Pigza Swallowed the Key by Jack Gantos
The Great Gilly Hopkins by Katherine Paterson-- reading this one at school as my kids read their book report books.
The Watsons Go to Birmingham, 1963 by Christopher Paul Curtis-- I read this one to the kids at school every year-- GREAT books.
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen-- Justy Mac and I have decided to make this the next book club book.
Joey Pigza Loses Control by Jack Gantos-- can't believe I have gone all these years teaching without having read these books!
As for my next audiobook, I am thinking 1st to Die by James Patterson. I know several people that really enjoy his books, thought I might give it a shot.
As always-- add me as a friend on Goodreads-- http://www.goodreads.com/sdaunsra
and at The Two Pelicans Book Club-- http://pelicansbookclub.blogspot.com/