Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Friday, April 29, 2011

Spinach Eggplant Lasagna

I made this just like my regular spinach lasagna, except that I used sliced eggplant instead of lasagna noodles...

Spinach  Eggplant Lasagna



Ingredients:


16 oz. ricotta cheese
16 oz. shredded mozerella (*I use 8 oz. mozerella/ 8 oz. parmesean)
1 jar sauce
1 eggplant, sliced
10 oz. spinach (*I use frozen-- thawed and drained)

1 T. minced garlic
1/2 C. chopped onion


Mix ricotta, 1/2 mozerella/ parmesean mix, garlic, onion, & spinach.


Layer a 13 x 9 or 9x9 pan-- Sauce, eggplant, cheese mixture-- repeat. Top with other 1/2 of mozerella/ parmesean mixture.


Bake at 350 for 1 hour

No comments: