- The Funny Thing Is... by Ellen DeGeneres
- A Royal Pain by Rhys Bowen
- Naughty in Nice by Rhys Bowen
- Royal Flush by Rhys Bowen
- What Great Teachers Do Differently: 14 Things That Matter Most by Todd Whitaker
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- The Mephisto Club by Tess Gerritsen
- Catch Me by Lisa Gardner
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- The Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- The Beekeepers Apprentice by Laurie R. King
- Confessions of a Scary Mommy: An Honest & Irreverent Look at Mommyhood: The Good, The Bad, and The Scary by Jill Smokler
- A Monstrous Regiment of Women by Laurie R. King
- Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Maisie Dobbs by Jacqueline Winspear
- In Session by M.J. Rose
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- When Farts Had Colors by Mark Lawton Thomas
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Criminal Investigation: Evidence, Clues, and Forensic Science by John D. Wright
My goal this year is 35 books... So I am a bit behind perhaps...
Currently (as in I JUST downloaded the audible version) I am listening to The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I've heard great things about the book-- but honestly what really snagged me was a trailer for the upcoming movie. I always like to read the book before seeing the movie-- and I really want to see that movie based on the trailer... so presto!
So what is everyone else reading?! Do share!