Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Flashbacks

So I'm not sure if it is the book I am listening to (The Perks of Being a Wallflower) or my slight obsession with Song Pop, or some kind of weird dementia, but I've been thinking a lot about things from the past. Good things! Not those sad, sentimental, regret-filled things... So today I thought I would share...

This one I know I can blame on the kid... I introduced her to one of my childhood favorite cartoons, and now she will ask to watch it. "I watch the white mouse on the computer, Mummy." Dangermouse, in my opinion, is sheer brilliance.




I am not ashamed to admit, nor have I ever been, that I am a HUGE Debbie Gibson fan! Still am! I am glad that she is still around doing lots of cool things... I think The Electric Youth tour might still be one of my favorite concerts EVER! Seeing her in Grease was pretty cool too!



And can someone please explain to me why You Can't Do That On Television hasn't been released on DVD?! (At least it hadn't been last time I looked for it...)



So is it obvious I spent a lot of time watching Nickleodeon through the years?
Here's one I loved-- and would like to get on DVD to use at school...


Even the theme song is cool-- reminds me of the theme from The Neverending Story...

OK, enough for today... I'm sure I can dig up more treasures later... Until then, enjoy these gems!  :)

No comments: