Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Do-Over!

So I am thinking of reviving ye ol' blog... some buddies at school have become bloggers and I feel re-inspired. Plus, I have SO much going through my mind at the present time, another outlet for my thoughts is welcoming!

(more on all THAT later)

So yes, I think we will give this another go... I created this blog originally when I had applied to teach school in England. I used it to communicate with other "ex-pat" teachers, etc. Now that is no longer my goal, so the aim of the blog has shifted... but hey, flexibility is a lifeskill!

OK, I will work on organizing my thoughts-- as much as possible. I look forward to getting back into this!

:)

No comments: