Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Monday, November 22, 2010

Book Club 2010: Vol. 8

Wow... I seriously haven't updated this in a LONG time! Oh well-- I **have** been a little busy!  ;-)


1. Monday Mourning by Kathy Reichs


2. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley (audiobook)


3. The London Eye Mystery by Siobhan Dowd (audiobook)


4. The Killings at Badger's Drift by Caroline Graham


5. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson (audiobook)


6. The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy (2nd Edition) by Vicki Iovine


7. Holes by Louis Sachar (school)


8. Four to Score by Janet Evanovich (audiobook)


9. Real Murders by Charlaine Harris (audiobook)


10. The Weed that Strings the Hangman's Bag by Alan Bradley (audiobook)


11. Key Lime Murders by Joanne Fluke (audiobook)


13. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris (audiobook)


14. Who Was Eleanor Roosevelt? by Gare Thompson (school)


15. The Cream Puff Murder by Joanne Fluke


16. Dare to Dream: Coretta Scott King & the Civil Rights Movement by Angela Shelf Medaris


17. A Bone to Pick by Charlaine Harris (audiobook)


18. Shakespeare's Landlord by Charlaine Harris (audiobook)

19. In the Woods by Tana French

20. Fatal Voyage by Kathy Reichs (audiobook)

21. The Lighthouse by PD James

22. Eat, Love, Pray by Elizabeth Gilbert

23. The Likeness by Tana French (audiobook)

**I also relistened to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows to prepare for the movie release.


Currently Reading:


* Ghost Soldier by Elaine Marie Alphine
(Reading it to the kids at school)

Next up is The Help-- which someone has loaned me-- though I may have to audiobook this one too, as it takes me AGES to read things now... (The audiobook is 18+ hrs!)

I have also had the Black Dagger Brotherhood series recommended to me. If only I didn't have to teach and could just READ all day... (sigh)


Currently Listening to:
*Spider Bones by Kathy Reichs 


Started this one today. I needed something I didn't have to think so much about after listening to The Likeness by Tana French.

No comments: