Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013: The Year I Get my S*** Together!

Every new year I try to come up with a goal-- not really a resolution. One year my goal was to be fearless... that landed me engaged, married, and pregnant- in that order. (I've tried to slow down since that year!)

This year my goal is to ORGANIZE! Having a two year old has added severely to my already cluttered abode. And I tolerate it-- but it is really starting to get overwhelming. I like for a home to look lived in, not like something ready for a magazine photo shoot-- but mine is starting to look more like an episode of Hoarders.

Miss Priss' New Years goal is to be potty trained by 3 yrs old. We will see how this goes... (said after mopping up a puddle last night...)

While I ponder my best route to being organized, here are some pics from New Year's Eve--

Hubby and I were joined by some good friends (one fresh home from Navy boot camp). We had a nice meal at Downtown Grill & Brewery-- Hubby even avoided his stalker!

Then we headed to Suttree's-- Saccy and his people were there! Saccy did some Shadow Dancing to really get this party going!

Being at a fine beer establishment I was a bit concerned that I would not be able to enjoy one of my MOST favorite tasty beverages~~ 

Luckily this Champagne SuperHero appeared at the table and shared his bubbly!

I even got a smooch from Saccy!


All I am going to say about this is ROBIN VAN PERSIE!

Clearly one of us has perhaps celebrated a bit **too** much...


So here we are-- a new year! 2013 I'm ready! Let's see what you got!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ol' Saccy sure did have fun with you guys on NYE. It was a great night So glad you came out!!