Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thanks Y'all!

So every year I do the typical "What-I'm-Thankful-For" daily posts... except that I always get behind and usually end up doing 3 or 4 entries with multiple days. Add to the fact that I am fairly certain that I name the same things EVERY year... so what's the point?

Of course I am thankful for friends and family, and awesome co-workers... and the fact I have a job (though some days I wish I didn't...) I appreciate my life, my education, and all the amazing opportunities I have had.

So this year I am not posting daily-- but whenever the mood strikes. And I am aiming my appreciation at the less obvious choices.


  • Today I am thankful for wind. It's like a cyclone out there right now and I LOVE it! I love to listen to it whistle and to watch all the leaves swirling around. Wind provides great comedy as well. It is the funniest of all weather options really. Look at people's hair blowing all over the place! And people's facial expressions as they walk facing the wind-- it's like they ate an entire truckload of lemons or something... all squished up. C'mon people. Hilarious.
  • I am also thankful for photographs. They help remind me of all the awesome things I do. Seriously- I need them. My memory is shit lately.
That's it for today... this week, as with most, has made my brain feel mushy... 



No comments: