(See how I tied that in to November and the What-I'm-Thankful-For posts?)
Sneaky. I know.
In no particular order:
- Kale- I mean, it just sounds nasty.
- Kim Kardashian- and anyone else in her family. I mean why people? There is NO talent there.
- Reality Shows- especially ones that follow families around. WHO CARES! I have enough drama in my own life-- I sure as hell don't want anyone else's!
- How to french braid-- this is one that I need to learn! Stupid Elsa making my 4 yr old want a braid everyday!
- Basketball-- UGH! Does this sport ever end?
- Toe Socks-- maybe it's just because I have short toes and thus they never worked for me... maybe I'm jealous. Nah... They look ridiculous.
- Cranberry Sauce-- ok I will be honest here-- not sure I have ever even TRIED cranberry sauce. But I still don't get it.
- Minecraft-- What is that nonsense anyway?
- Why ANY stores (other than maybe gas stations) are open on Thanksgiving. Give it a rest! All that junk will still be there on Friday. Seriously.