Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Monday, September 1, 2008

Plan B

So my latest plan to change my life/ location:

I printed out an application for the American School in London... I realize this is hard to get into and thus a long shot... so my backup plan is Nashville...

Yes, yes... I am aware there is a huge difference between LONDON and NASHVILLE... but neither are here, and that, at this point, is important.

I have lots of friends in Nashy... more by the day actually... and it isn't THAT far away. Of course, the UK will be my first choice... but alas... primary teachers don't seem to be in huge demand over there... :(

OK... thoughts? opinions? snide comments? Bring it!

No comments: