Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekend at Justy's...

I had a GREAT time @ Justy's this past weekend... Friday night we (with her hubby Matt) went to Dave and Buster's... The groomsman, my buddy Jeremy, and Doug from The Shoals met us there... Justy and I tried a new champagne-- Mum's... which, paired with the bubbly we had before we went, and the appletini I had @ the bar... knocked us on our backsides...








Saturday Justy and I ran some errands... She even won a hat @ Kroger during Titans Trivia ("Your Kroger is a lot more interactive than mine!")



We spent the afternoon in the kicthen making pizza dip, spinach dip, and an Oreo cheesecake. I volunteered to taste the Oreos just to make sure they were ok... They were TERRIBLE (wink, wink)... NOT good @ all!! :)



Then it was time for the jewelry party! We got to try on and model various items... You know me-- always cool with playing dress up!



Ch-Ching-CHING!


Justy models and awesome necklace...


Mama Lewis is perplexed by my artwork




That night we popped open more bubbly and mingled with party guests and neighbors...



CRAZY EYES!

Sunday, sadly, I had to return to E. TN.... But October is promising... 4 weeks til' Fall Break (VEGAS, McBritain, THE DRAGON!)... then we have a Rascal Flatts concert... and Halloween... the NOVEMBER and MY BIRTHDAY! Woo!!!

No comments: