Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanksgiving Month: 12, 13

Not too far behind this time! WOOHOO!

Day 12: This will sound sort of hokey-- but I am thankful for the internet and all its wonderful resources! I especially love that I can find a recipe for ANYTHING at any time! Through the years  I have come across some fantastic finds. Last night I made a french onion soup that I found last year-- it is SO yummy and perfect for a rainy, cold day.

Day 13: I am thankful for such a brave little girl! Miss Priss got her ear tubes this AM-- and she did great! They gave her meds to relax her (though I think these should have gone to me!) and when the time came, she went back with the nurses no problem!


When they brought her back she was wide awake and chatting up a storm! She rested awhile there and at home, but has since been running like a crazy lady! 


Now let's hope next year I can be thankful for fewer ear infections!


1 comment:

Mary said...

Glad Miss Priss did so well! Tubes are an amazing thing!