Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thanksgiving Month: 3,4,5,6

Whoops! Time to catch up!

Day 3: Thankful for friends that can help me escape when needed. It's always nice to have that one person that will listen and not judge, and will offer honest advice-- or just refill your champagne glass!

Day 4: Thankful for my beautiful daughter who often keeps me sane-- or insane, but that's ok! The beauty of a two-year old is that she is always learning and making new discoveries. SO MUCH FUN!

Day 5: Thankful to have a job with some amazing coworkers that are there for me personally as well as professionally. Knowing when I go to work that I am cared for is awesome!

Day 6: Thankful to have the rights and privileges I have. SO many have died in this country to ensure and protect those rights. I'm also thankful for the brave men and WOMEN who have stood up so that all people, regardless of color or gender, are guaranteed these right...now--

GO VOTE!!

(if you haven't already!!)

No comments: