Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Friday, November 2, 2012

Thanksgiving Month: 2

Today I am BEYOND thankful for all of my friends, old and new. It's my birthday. My 36th birthday-- now closer to 40 than 30.. eek! This has been a stressful week, and all of the emails, texts, Facebook messages, and kids stopping me in the hall to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY has definitely brightened my spirits.

I'm fortunate to still be good friends with many friends from high school and college... and I have some AMAZING co-workers (past & present). As a teacher, and before that a colorguard instructor, I have so many students and former students that keep in touch that it's incredible.

Recently I've had a few pity-parties for myself, feeling that I wasn't important to much of anyone... but not today. And I will do my best to remember this next time I feel sorry for myself. Clearly there are many people that still think of and like me.  :)

Thanks everyone, big time. Love.

No comments: