Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Month: 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

Day 17: Thankful for some time spent with my Aunt. Miss Priss and I picked her up at the airport and headed straight out for some shopping! MP was hilarious and I am glad that my Aunt got to spend some time with her.

Day 18: Thankful for a day with nowhere to be! This is rare! It was nice to just stay home and get some things done. MP took a nice nap, Hubby went to work for a few hrs, so I was uninterrupted!

Day 19: Thankful this is a SHORT (2 day) week at school. I am exhausted!

Day 20: Thankful for former students who remind me that there is hope in the world! Worked the last home basketball game of the season, and one of my former students was a big help with MP. She even did the cake walk with her and WON!


Day 21: This may sound selfish-- but I am so glad for some time to myself today. Took MP to daycare, am running a few errands, and then plan to enjoy a mani/pedi! It has been FAR too long! And MP got me a gift certificate for my b-day... time to relax!

No comments: