Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Daily Observations...


~An unexpected email can brighten one's day immensely

(as can an unexpected cowboy hat!)


~ I hate putting laundry away


~ I actually enjoy getting rid of things now... wish I could do more


~ Cats just seem to KNOW... "Hmmm... this shirt is completely opposite in color from me... I should lie down on it! Better yet! I will roll around and be *extra* cute!"


~ Pets are all the company we need sometimes


~ There are days when a glass of wine @ 3pm is PERFECT


~ Melting snow is depressing. I hate seeing MUD appear through the beautiful white. UGH!


~ Audiobooks rock!


~ I love to read! (More on this in a later post...)


~It's been AWHILE since the fridge was cleaned out!


~ It's nice to spend a day w/o the TV on...


~ It's 4 o'clock and I have accomplished a lot!


~ I like the sound of the dryer... even though I hate putting the clothes in said dryer away...


~ I still have a lot more time today to get some stuff done! I'm a ROCKSTAR!

No comments: