Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Wednesday, January 21, 2009

6 Day Weekend...

Between weather and the MLK holiday, I have had an extended vacation... Sadly I have not used my time wisely.... I have accomplished a few things-- including my 2 day cleaning of the kitchen... I was feeling good about this, thinking how impressed Josh will be when he sees the cleared countertops...

Then I read today's horoscope:

You aren't afraid of hard work and, in fact, might even be eager for the opportunity now to demonstrate what you can do. Luckily, you have a few rabbits up your sleeve and could amaze others with your magic. You can be productive beyond anyone's expectations. Don't worry about receiving any positive feedback today; you'll need to wait a bit for that.

Sooooo.... I guess it will take Josh a few days to notice. HA HA...

No comments: