Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Funnies: Journals

OK, this cracked me up...

I am reading journal entries the kids have written since being back @ school... one is about Xmas...
At dinnertime we all said grace. Then we chowed down on some ham!


Something about that sentence makes me laugh... we are working on descriptive writing-- so perhaps it is the image it puts in my head of this girl and her family... hahahahaha... Had to share...

Here is another classic sentence that I have to share-- so you can understand what I am dealing with... I always joke with you all and say, "OK Walland!" Well-- here you go:
I think we was off because the creeks was getting high and the dam was
overflowing, and the campers were even in it.

No comments: