Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Know this is a Recurring Theme....

...but once again, I like my horoscope! I'm telling ya, this is gonna be a good year!
(Despite the MIGRAINE I had today...woof!)

Although you may feel quite contained today, you won't be able to restrain yourself from also revealing your underlying optimism. It's not even about consciously applying the power of positive thought. It's just that your greatest strength now is your ability to scope out the big picture and intuitively know how best to organize all the pieces in order to achieve the desired results. Set your intentions and then slowly work toward making your dreams come true.

No comments: