1. Monday Mourning by Kathy Reichs
2. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley (audiobook)
3. The London Eye Mystery by Siobhan Dowd (audiobook)
4. The Killings at Badger's Drift by Caroline Graham
5. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson (audiobook)
6. The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy (2nd Edition) by Vicki Iovine
7. Holes by Louis Sachar (school)
8. Four to Score by Janet Evanovich (audiobook)
9. Real Murders by Charlaine Harris (audiobook)
10. The Weed that Strings the Hangman's Bag by Alan Bradley (audiobook)
11. Key Lime Murders by Joanne Fluke (audiobook)
13. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris (audiobook)
14. Who Was Eleanor Roosevelt? by Gare Thompson (school)
15. The Cream Puff Murder by Joanne Fluke
16. Dare to Dream: Coretta Scott King & the Civil Rights Movement by Angela Shelf Medaris
17. A Bone to Pick by Charlaine Harris (audiobook)
18. Shakespeare's Landlord by Charlaine Harris (audiobook)
* In the Woods by Tana French
I picked this one up on my way to the Dr. for one of my non-stress tests. It has received mixed reviews-- it appears people either love it or hate it. We'll see! I am just excited I have some time (& energy) to read now!
Currently Listening to:
*It Only Takes a Moment by Mary Higgins Clark
I actually haven't started this one yet... but probably will this week.
In the Woods
If you join, let me know-- we can be friends!