1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
Chicken casserole, though to be honest, I haven't made it in awhile... For parties my go-to is the ever famous Pizza Dip!
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
Cell Phone... I feel lost, for one thing. But I have also been involved in a wreck in a remote location with no phone-- NEVER again!
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
Hmmmmm.... England-- especially now that I have family and friends there. Also, of course, Las Vegas!
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
Well, one factoid that has popped up OVER AND OVER lately is that I do not know my family medical history. I was adopted in the 70's-- apparently before they required full family backgrounds & medical history. So on all these forms lately, I've had to explain that.
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
...thought I would be the Old-Maid, Crazy Cat Lady... Funny the difference a year can make!
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
gas (for the car!)... Petrol as the hubby calls it... Maybe the price would come down if we quit pumping it into the ocean...
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
I have adversions to food based on TEXTURE... hubby thinks I am insane. I cannot eat oatmeal, for example, because it gags me. Same with a banana. I like the flavor of bananas-- just not the texture.
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
Probably a Diet Dr. Pepper
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
my friends... We could start some sort of exercise regime-- LAUGH YOURSELF SKINNY! Hanging out with them is always an ab-buster workout!
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
Clean the bathroom and bedroom... one step on my PREPARE THE HOUSE FOR HUBBY'S ARRIVAL!
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
Say something nice... as I am on bed rest, and have limited mobility at the moment, it is hard for me to physically help anyone. If I could, my backside would be in Nashville helping friends there recover from the flood.
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
The arrival of hubby... soon followed by the arrival of Miss Priss!