I have intentionally NOT done this for several weeks now, mainly because my anger and frustration has been at a boiling point... and I am supposed to be trying to keep the BP down... but as I have been even more furious today, I figured, What the heck?
- To the US Embassy in London... SERIOUSLY?! Could you PLEASE take a little longer to send hubby's passport back? It's not like I am over 8 mo. pregnant and in desperate need of my husband for various reasons.
- To the OBSCENE heat wave we are having-- 90 degrees in April and May?!! Take that idiots that say global warming is a farce! I wish all those idiots could be pregnant and dealing with this heat and humidity.
- To the kid I called an idiot at Walmart today-- yeah, I meant that.
- To all the other people at Walmart today-- yeah, I pretty much think you all are idiots too-- I just didn't have the energy to tell each and every one of you. I used all my spare energy telling the kid.
- To gestational diabetes-- I F***ing HATE you!! All I want is frickin' donut! or a Frosty! or a Blizzard! Why must you make these days more miserable for me?? (By the way Oreo and Chips Ahoy commercials-- you better get the &$%^@ off my TV now!!)
- To neighbor across the street-- I still hate your ugly, 1980s blue Camaro-- GET RID OF IT! It's not cool. It's not classic. It's trashy.
- To Cleo-- I know you can't help it, but PLEASE stop yakking around the house! How many hairballs can one cat have?
Got someone to thank? Go to The Daily Dribbles and link up!