Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Monday, May 17, 2010

Quote of the Day and Other News...

I was purusing through some blogs and sites today and came across this quote--

Patience may be a virtue, but I really don't know how much longer I'll be able to stand the wait.



I say, "AMEN!"
 
Things on the immigration front are moving more now, and really we are down to the final step... but I just want it DONE! And I want it done NOW! Is that too much to ask?
 
One thing I don't have to wait any longer for is the end of the school year. There is still one week left-- but yours truly will NOT be participating in the end of year madness. (Trust me, NO TEARS here!)
 
Last week I went to the Dr. and my BP was still high, so I have been placed on a modified bed rest. You won't hear me complaining! Lord knows I needed some rest!
 
All I need now is a good book to read!

No comments: