1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites?
Nope. I had a BAD experience with a Mac computer I owned and now pretty much avoid the brand... except for my iPod. But I really only use it in the car and when I travel-- I'm not one of these people that walk around with headphones on all the time.
2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?
I had awesome teachers! My first grade teacher missed a lot of the year b/c her mom was sick-- but then she was my 2nd grade teacher too-- Mrs. Myers! She was great! My 3rd grade teacher was a BLAST-- Mrs. Grantham. I remember we had weekly coloring contests in her room. And a luau at one point.
3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?
4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?
HMMmmm... I think there are a lot of celebrities I would be scared to meet-- just because they do not give off a personable vibe. I think either Ellen or Sandra Bullock would be fun. They both seem approachable and REAL. And I think I would laugh my a$$ off with either!
5. What would you say is your best physical feature?
Probably my smile... I'd say that is what I get the most compliments on anyway...