Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Friday, December 5, 2008

Advent Blog: Day 5~ Music

I am quite certain there will be more than one entry pertaining to music as it is a very important part of my life. But today's entry pertains to a certain artist... One that you may or may not be familiar with, though even if you don't recognize the name, you have probably heard his work.

I am talking about Bob Rivers.

Know who he is?

Twisted Christmas... Walkin' round in Women's Underwear... What's it to ya Chorus...

I know some of you are with me now... Bob Rivers is sort of the Weird Al Yankovic of Christmas music... I am a big fan of Weird Al (even seen him in concert!), and thanks to my dad, I am a fan of Bob Rivers... If you have no idea what I am referring to, check it out (There's more on YouTube... search Bob Rivers Twisted Christmas):





No comments: