1. Monday Mourning by Kathy Reichs
2. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley (audiobook)
3. The London Eye Mystery by Siobhan Dowd (audiobook)
4. The Killings at Badger's Drift by Caroline Graham
5. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson (audiobook)
6. The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy (2nd Edition) by Vicki Iovine
7. Holes by Louis Sachar (school)
8. Four to Score by Janet Evanovich (audiobook)
9. Real Murders by Charlaine Harris (audiobook)
10. The Weed that Strings the Hangman's Bag by Alan Bradley (audiobook)
11. Key Lime Murders by Joanne Fluke (audiobook)
13. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris (audiobook)
14. Who Was Eleanor Roosevelt? by Gare Thompson (school)
* The Cream Puff Murder by Joanne Fluke
Except that I can't find the book... ARGH! Hoping it will turn up during spring cleaning...
* Dare to Dream: Coretta Scott King & the Civil Rights Movement by Angela Shelf Medaris
This one is for school... reading it to the kids.
Currently Listening to:
* A Bone to Pick by Charlaine Harris
This is the second in the Aurora Teagarden series... apparently Charlaine Harris is my author of the year... Her stories are simple and easy... which is what I enjoy most after a long day at school.
If you join, let me know-- we can be friends!