Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Saturday, April 10, 2010

Quote of the Day

Been having a completely HORRID time dealing with immigration... Everytime something good happens, Matt and I get a kick in the face that knocks us way backwards... I am terrified he will not be here when the baby is born-- add that in with crazy pregnancy hormones-- and well, I have been somewhat hysterical for a couple of days...

Luckily I have some awesome friends that remind me ultimately that I am not alone... and that I am a strong person (though I don't feel it right now), and that everything happens for a reason and that it will all work out. This has certainly been true in the past, and I pray it is true this time as well. Even though most of my positivity has been taken away, I am really trying to BELIEVE...

Thanks to my good friend Leigh for the quote she posted on my facebook tonight:

Sail on Silver Girl, Sail on by; Your time has come to shine,All your dreams are on their way. See how they shine. If you need a friend, I'm sailing right behind; Like a bridge over troubled water...

No comments: