Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Sunday, April 4, 2010

Weekend Fun

Afterschool on Thursday, Lacy and I hit the road for Nashville to visit our good buddy Justy... We all had Friday off and thus had time to play... then Saturday, Lacy and I helped host a baby shower for Justy and Matt. It was a fantastic weekend filled with laughter, tears, and a lot of Golden Girls episodes!


Waiting for our table at South Street



Woo-ing our water toast! (I didn't quite fit in the shot...)



cupcakes!



Baby shower fun!


Thank you for being a friend...


"What happened?!!"


SMOOSH!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Y'all always look like you have such fun!

daisy said...

Wow. Am I lost or what?! Married?! Pregnant?! When did all of this happen? I've been woefully absent from blogging in the past 5 months but clearly I have missed quite a bit!

So...um...Congrats!? :P