Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Thursday, April 8, 2010

Filler

Stole this from Mary... had some time on my hands... WOO!

Outside my window...is apparently a neighborhood cat, because my cats are going nuts!

I am thinking...I really should go to bed...

I am thankful for...a good appt at the Dr. today


From the kitchen...is a Cadbury Creme Egg calling my name

I am wearing...jammie pants and a HUGE (& therefore comfy) tshirt

I am creating...a blog entry apparently

I am going...to make it through this week!

I am reading... a book to my kids at school about Coretta Scott King

I am hoping...that Matt is here by the end of the month  (PLEASE!!!!)

I am hearing...the episode of BONES that I am watching

Around the house...things are coming together

One of my favorite things...WEEKENDS! Glad tomorrow is FRIDAY!

A few plans for the rest of the week... More TCAP prep at school... and REST for me!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

This is mainly for Lacy and Justy's amusement...

No comments: