Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Sunday, April 25, 2010

ME Time

I got this from Mass Hole Mommy... If you wish to participate in this meme, fill it out and link up at Keely's page.


1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?


I'd say comedy would be my forte there...


2. Do you recycle?


Yes... Both at school and at home.

3. Have you ever been to a strip club?


Just Chippendales... Though I did sit in the parking lot at one once... Right PETE?!!!


4. Do you have a nickname?


Several... I'd say the kids at school have some for me as well...

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?


Little lady... Especially by men in predominantly men-infested areas-- like hardware stores, mechanics @ garages, car salesmen, etc.
6. What are your Summer staples?


Tank tops, shorts, flip flops.... I like to stay cool. Especially THIS summer!


7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?


Other than food, probably a book or an audiobook... This week I plan to treat myself to a MUCH needed pedicure...

8. Are you happy with your boob size?
 
Yes...Though for obvious reasons they have gotten bigger this year... I will be glad when they go back down.

No comments: