Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Saturday, April 17, 2010

May I Recommend...

...an absolutely HILARIOUS movie to you? If you like to laugh, want to laugh, or (like me) NEED to laugh- go see Date Night!! My friend Missy and I went to see it last night-- and I honestly cannot remember the last time I have laughed like that in a theatre. Of course, I LOVE Tina Fey and Steve Carrell-- and whoever thought up teaming them together was a genius!



There are several hilarious cameos also-- Mark Wahlberg (sans shirt!), James Franco & Mila Kunis, Ray Liotta....

I know the movie has gotten mixed reviews from the "experts"-- but seriously, this is not one of those movies you go to see because it might be Oscar caliber-- you go to have fun & enjoy yourself-- isn't that was the movie experience is SUPPOSED to be about anyway?

Just GO!
--

On a sidenote-- I would like to wish my Gma a VERY happy 94th b-day! Yeah, she's pretty awesome!

1 comment:

Shell said...

That's what I go to movies for- to be entertained!

Happy Birthday to your Grandma!