Pages

"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the
British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' "
~Elizabethtown




Thursday, April 15, 2010

Joining the Bandwagon


1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?


I HATE them! And not just because my fat feet would look DUMB in them... I don't find them flattering or attractive on anyone. So there!  :)




2. What is your favorite pizza?

Matt would say I'm an expert in this area. HMMmmmm... this is tough... I'm a pretty big fan of New York style pizza... Locally I enjoy Barley's and Mellow Mushroom... and there is always Big Ed's!


3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could?
[Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]


Kate Winslet's cottage in THE HOLIDAY... seems it would be a nice place to hide...


4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.


Gonna have to go with Big Ed's Pizza again!






5. What is your current favorite snack?


Been on a Little Debbie kick lately... that and Salt & Vinegar Pringles...


6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")



A. Dancing with the Stars


B. Biggest Loser


C. Survivor


Woof. I hate reality TV... I guess I would choose Dancing with the Stars... That would be the only one I think I would remotely enjoy...







7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?


5... again, something I am working on... Matt would love to insert a ridiculous story of Polynesian Sauce here... but trust me-- he EXAGGERATES!


8. It doesn't feel like Spring until _________.


Flowers bloom...


9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____.


Matt and I hypothesizing on future statements by Miss Priss-- "My daddy says....."


10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward.


Getting Matt here SOON! I WILL conquer immigration!


11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.


“The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.” ~ Anna Quindlen

(Thanks Leigh!)


12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you.

Well, not a parent YET... but I plan to encourage Miss Priss to always be herself, be unique, etc... my mom did this for me-- she never wanted me to be more like anyone else... if Iwanted to wear combat boots, longjohns, and Umbro shorts, I would... and she never commented.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Ahhhh, Big Ed's! Best pizza in these parts, for sure! Glad you joined!