1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?
I HATE them! And not just because my fat feet would look DUMB in them... I don't find them flattering or attractive on anyone. So there! :)
2. What is your favorite pizza?
Matt would say I'm an expert in this area. HMMmmmm... this is tough... I'm a pretty big fan of New York style pizza... Locally I enjoy Barley's and Mellow Mushroom... and there is always Big Ed's!
3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could?
[Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]
Kate Winslet's cottage in THE HOLIDAY... seems it would be a nice place to hide...
4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.
Gonna have to go with Big Ed's Pizza again!
5. What is your current favorite snack?
Been on a Little Debbie kick lately... that and Salt & Vinegar Pringles...
6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")
A. Dancing with the Stars
B. Biggest Loser
Woof. I hate reality TV... I guess I would choose Dancing with the Stars... That would be the only one I think I would remotely enjoy...
7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?
5... again, something I am working on... Matt would love to insert a ridiculous story of Polynesian Sauce here... but trust me-- he EXAGGERATES!
8. It doesn't feel like Spring until _________.
9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____.
Matt and I hypothesizing on future statements by Miss Priss-- "My daddy says....."
10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward.
Getting Matt here SOON! I WILL conquer immigration!
11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.
“The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.” ~ Anna Quindlen
12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you.
Well, not a parent YET... but I plan to encourage Miss Priss to always be herself, be unique, etc... my mom did this for me-- she never wanted me to be more like anyone else... if Iwanted to wear combat boots, longjohns, and Umbro shorts, I would... and she never commented.